Thursday, December 30, 2010

New Year, Same Lady

 
hair piece: store in England
sequin blouse: thrifted
shorts: AB surf shop
tights: marshalls
Cynthia Rowley heels: gift
vintage shoe clips: yard sale
elephant ring: gift 










With New Years Eve tomorrow, I've got a couple of resolutions on the mind.  I was very proud of myself because last year I completely gave up eating meat (with the exception of seafood) and I managed to stick to it and will continue to do so this year.  Here is a list of my resolutions for 2011:
  • But all local produce and seafood
  • Sew more often
  • Befriend my treadmill again
  • Stop eating junk food & cook/bake for myself&others 
  • Lose myself in books 
  • Get organized
  • Have more adventures
  • Become magical
So that's the start of them, I will probably be updating and adding to them, but for now I'll keep 'em short and sweet.  Boy, 2010 went by really fast, I can hardly believe Christmas is over and I'll soon be starting my final Spring semester at CCC.  Overall 2010 has been really good to me.  I took three big trips to England, Florida and California, and some little road trips visiting friends at college.  I figured out where I want to transfer (now if I could just make the time to apply).  Made some truly exceptional new friends.  And I even got a lead role in The Sound of Music which will go up in January.  While I'm excited for the new year, I also don't like the feeling that my life is passing me by.  Some days I just want to use a Time Turner and go back and enjoy certain moments of my life again. 

See you in the New Year!
xoxo
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment