Saturday, November 6, 2010

Halloween falling on three days!?

Because Halloween was on a Sunday this year, just plain old halloween turned into Halloween Weekend Hallapalooza!  After rehearsal on Thursdays (October 28th) I drove three hours to spend the night with my sister in Raleigh.  Then on Friday, after a delicious pancake breakfast, I drove the next leg, another three hour journey, to Appalachian State.  A bunch of my good friends go there, so I decided they were worth the six hour trip for a weekend visit. 

My current lifestyle of up by 8:00 and in bed by 11:00, was turned upside down, as we went to a total of five parties in three nights.  I had a complete blast seeing all my friends and in all three of my costumes, Cookie Monster, Harry Potter, and a deer.  But I felt more like a granny afterwards, I definitely needed and used this week and weekend to recover.  Please enjoy the photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment