Sunday, February 17, 2013

Snow in February














































The weather has been all over the place these last few days.  Two days ago it was in the sixties, yesterday it was snowing, and today is a blusterous 24 degrees. Sadly the snow did not stick, but it was an ever so lovely surprise to wake up to.  After living in Florida for five months, it has been hard getting used to the bipolar weather of North Carolina.  It is also hard to go from having an amazing theme park in your backyard to attending classes everyday. Working for Disney certainly spoiled me, and it is taking a lot of self control to not drop out of school and ask for my job back. Though I'm pretty sure if I went back before finishing school, I would end up staying there forever (which honestly doesn't sound half bad).      



No comments:

Post a Comment