Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I'm too young to feel this old.

Current music: Regina Spektor.

So I've had quite the productive day.  Enjoyed a delicious breakfast of banana nut cheerios.  I moved some furniture around in my room and then went off to search around my favorite thrift stores.  Here is a little of what I found.  I hit a $4 bag sale so not everything is pictured. 

One thing you should know about me is my love for elephants so imagine my excitement when I found these three pieces:
Look at those amazing shoes, and they fit!  I can't wait to wear them everyday of my life.  I don't know if I'll wear the vest, but I might use the fabric for something else.  And I plan to separate the stuffed ones and maybe put one on a headband or something.  Such luck!  I can't even explain how I feel about elephants.  They are so majestic and intelligent and have an almost dinosaur quality because of their size. I often find myself watching long programs about them on the Discovery channel. Because anything that is unrelated to elephants is irrelephant.


Next on the list is two pairs of jean shorts and another Polaroid camera to add to my collection. 





































Then I found these two dresses, I'm thinking about cutting the hems off of both of them, but I kind of like the kimono feel of the one dress.  Also a cream colored pleated skirt that makes me feel like a secretary from the 1960s and a pair of pink sneaks and brown gladiator shoes. 

Last on my list was a trip to K-mart, this is because I refuse to go to Wal-mart and because I needed hair dye and double stuffed oreos.



































So now I'm writing this blog with my Weasley-esque hair and a delicious treat.  Though I do prefer the mint oreos.  [and I do realize that I'm already a redhead who just dyed her hair more red.]

No comments:

Post a Comment