Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Never Enough Time


Hello Blogspot. I'm Jillian. It's going to take me a little while to get to know you, and be comfortable.  So please forgive any odd posts as I'm still learning all your lovely quirks.  I also have another blog on tumblr, but that is mainly just pictures of thinks I like/find funny. My Tumblr

Currently reading: The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie, The Lovely Bones, and [re-reading] Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix.

Currently listening to:  Billie Holiday

Pictured above is the love of my life, my cat Fig. She will probably end up in a lot of my photos because just look how wonderful she is!  To get the basics over with I'm 20, and in my second year of community college and hopefully my last.  The plan is to transfer to a four year university and graduate with a degree in Fashion Design and Marketing.  But only time will tell, I'm not sure if I enjoy making or wearing clothes more.  And I have a lot of other passions, including acting, singing, photography, painting, and dancing.  I guess I need a degree that will help pay the bills or just a really rich husband.  [only joking...kind of.]


This is where I've been spending most of my time for the past couple weeks.  I've really gotten into painting with watercolors, I love how easily you can manipulate your work even if it has already dried. I'll be posting some of my work soon. But don't get too excited, its pretty basic.

I look forward to working more with you blogspot, thanks for looking out.
Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment