Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Denim Overalls

Today was another day of school.  This time for American Literature and Painting.  It seems that one will never leave high school.  After taking role and going over the syllabus came awkward introduction activities...my favorite.  I should really being using this community college experience to improve my acting skills.  Too bad I didn't think of that earlier, I could have created a fun character for each class to keep me entertained this semester.

This rain is everlasting, a constant curtain of water blocks my window from the world.  With the rain keeping me inside I've been spending even more time on my computer.  Recently I was informed of Lilith, this amazing woman who was supposedly created at the same time that Adam was.  But because she refused to become subservient to him she left the Garden of Eden and mated with archangel Samael.  She was also believed to have originated as a Mesopotamian storm demon, a bearer of disease, illness, and death. [circa 4000 BC] I absolutely love her story.  She wouldn't have put up with any of that bullshit Mulan taught me, "Men want girls with good taste, calm, obedient, who work fast-paced."  Oh, and she was of course portrayed as a redhead. Love it! 
So now time for outfit two...

Overall Goodness:

gold shoes: thrifted
denim overalls: outlet store in fl
gold bracelets: grandmothers
brown cardigan: handmedown























Better be prepared to...be surpised.

Jillian

No comments:

Post a Comment