Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Fish Tacos!

One of my absolute favorite food items to make and eat has to be fish tacos.  They are super easy and super delicious.  I usually use flounder or cod, but tonight I tried it with salmon.  And boy, was it a success!  Along with the salmon I added corn, black beans, shredded cheese, lettuce, sour cream and soy sauce dressing, and a tortilla to hold it all together.  Here is the finished product:


I was watching Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives on the Food Network and the host went to Charlotte, NC to a place called Cabo Fish Taco.  The restaurant looks amazing and my next adventure will hopefully involve a trip there.

1 comment:

  1. These look delicious! Also, Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives always makes me want to take a road trip around the country just to eat everywhere featured on that show.

    ReplyDelete