Thursday, September 9, 2010

Amazing earrings? Yes please.

Since my only plans today were my painting class and grocery shopping, I felt like being colorful and comfortable.  Also I guess the extra bit of color was due to the fact that we have been painting with only black and white.  But the earrings that I'm wearing are fantastic, I found them at a local thrift store and it was love at first sight.  And a plus is that they are super light, so they don't wear my ears out.

Let's get rich and give everybody nice sweaters and teach them how to dance:


white loafers: thrifted
jean shorts: thrifted
orange stripe top: f21
lacoste green sweater: thrifted






































 A little side note: If you don't watch the show On the Road with Austin & Santino, you should.   

1 comment:

  1. I love this ensemble... especially, the FREAKIN' AMAZING earrings.

    ReplyDelete